[TYPO3-english] rgaccordion (MooTools) and "Insert Records" content element

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Wed Sep 9 20:51:40 CEST 2009

All,

I have implemented the rgaccordion extension with no problem and I have
the functionality working on multiple pages, and it works in any column
on a page.

However, on a particular page that I am setting up, I am using the
content element "Insert Records" where I am placing several content
elements from other pages inside it.  (This is so these items show up on
the page, but can be changed in their original locations, and
automatically updated throughout).

When these content items appear on their own page, the accordion feature
is checked off and they work correctly.  When these same exact content
elements are referenced in the "Insert Records" element, on another
page, they show up as if the accordion checkbox was not selected.

Can anyone help me with a way to make the "insert records" element pass
through the accordion option?

I tried to make this clear.  If anyone needs clarification on the issue
please let me know.

Thanks,
Lou