[TYPO3-english] TT NEWS

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 09:10:05 CEST 2009

Hi!

Arpad Muranyi wrote:
> and learning may occur through help, as well ;)

True :)

Just to clarify what I wanted to achieve in this case: it is hard to find tt_news properties that do harm in this case. Also very few people know about TS object browser. So my idea was that searching for that string in TS object browser will help Clay to:
- discover the power of TS object browser
- find the offending property
- see what other properties are around

It is like giving money or showing how to earn money :) Second is better because it gives better result in the long run :)

All good that ends good. The problem should be solved by now :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd