[TYPO3-english] userFunc condition

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Tue Sep 8 18:34:34 CEST 2009

Would be nice, but I think it would require that the rendering method of the
manuals change back to the old style, where each subsection was displayed
seperatly.

If you take a look at the way the manuals, like TSRef is displayed now, they
are grouped by sections, so that all the TS functions is listed on one
webpage.

IMO it should be possible to comment on single functions (subsections)
(for TSRef it would be even nicer if there was links to related TS
snippets/examples on snippets.typo3.org)

--
Peter

news:mailman.1.1252420157.26561.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...