[TYPO3-english] userFunc condition

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Tue Sep 8 18:26:34 CEST 2009

Hi Sergio.

So if understand you correctly, you want to retrieve the value of the field
'generic_tx_mblnewsevent_inscription_end_date'
in a TS object, based on the tt_news record being displayed?

Something like that can be done with with TypoScript..

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.8655.1252421331.21281.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...