[TYPO3-english] dr_blob fe records

* k-do * kdokdo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:45:46 CEST 2009

Hi, I'd like to know if anyone has made a fe form to save records of the
extension dr_blob.
I want to use mailformplus to do it, but I can't find where the code of
dr_blob inserts that records in the database! I want to see it to know how
the data is treated. Is there any function other than
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_INSERTquery to insert records in the database? I
can't believe that this function is used only once in all the extension and
with another db table.

I know there's many repository extensions, but is there any other else with
fe users submissions, version control and secure downloads?

Thank you