[TYPO3-english] Mail forms access (setting expiration)

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Sep 7 18:40:46 CEST 2009

> Hello ­ I¹m unable to set start or stop times (usually found under the
> Access tab) for mail forms anymore.  The option just isn't there.
> Does anyone know if it has been completely removed or if I need to be
> looking elsewhere for set the times.
>
> Just to vent: please let this be my mistake or a sick joke, I can't
> use Typo3 without this...

Well - is it still available for other elements or did it disappear
completely?
Did you check the "secondary options" checkbox at the bottom of the backend
form?
Did you install a third party extension that might have replaced the
"mailform" with it's own backend interface?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de