[TYPO3-english] RealURL/aoe_realurlpath problems: broken links, incorrect news id-s

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:32:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

Pavel Antonov wrote:
> I have multisite installation and aoe_realurlpath installed (I need
> exclude some folders/pages from path).

Recent version of RealURL can exclude pages without third-party extensions.

Thanks for posting your configuration because it has a problem :D

_DEFAULT is the first entry in your configuration. It means any other entry after _DEFAULT are ignored. In a multidomain configuration you should not use _DEFAULT at all. Have a look here: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/realurl-made-easy-part-2.html

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd