[TYPO3-english] One more condition problem

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 15:08:37 CEST 2009

There is nothing stopping you doing this:

XX = TEXT
XX.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|cat

That should then output the value for you to see what is, if anything in
there. This is a get variable that you can make use of (which I was
asking before if it existed!)

(Also double check to make sure the TS related to the 'if' is correct,
as anything I can you might have syntax errors as I was just going from
memory)

hth