[TYPO3-english] One more condition problem

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 12:38:08 CEST 2009

Mmmm

I believe it depends upon if the value in the register has been cleared
out by the point your trying to use it.

But if you can use that as is just adapt it for your file COA cObject
and your done!

I still think the  isInList.dataWrap = {register:newsCategoryUid} should
work ok, but try this
isInList.data = register:newsCategoryUid
isInList.insertData = 1

Or if that doesn't work then try:
isInList.stdWrap.data = register:newsCategoryUid
isInList.stdWrap.insertData = 1

(I'm working from memory here, so the TS might not be 100% accurate but
it should be indicative of what would work)

hth