[TYPO3-english] One more condition problem

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 11:24:11 CEST 2009

Well it doesn't have to be a get variable, it can be a post varibale if
thst there. Or another part of a query string. Or literal. But if you
can do it using PHP then do it as you're own condition. You can create
your own condition and apply it, look at the last part of conditions in
TSref, right after globalVar

hth