[TYPO3-english] Mailformplus sender_email and replayto_email_sender

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Sun Sep 6 11:06:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

please use Formhandler instead of Mailformplus. Maintainance of
Mailformplus has ended since we released the Formhandler extension.

Formhandler's TypoScript configuration is quite similar to Mailformplus,
so you won't have big troubles migrating your existing setup. If you
experience problems with Formhandler, use the bugtracker on Forge [1] to
  get help directly.

Reinhard

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-formhandler/issues