[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila and Template Selector

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Sep 6 04:47:38 CEST 2009

Hi Howard
??? The additional menu for the usergroup would be done by usergroup
permissions or even user permisions - it has nothing to do with mapping.
Only if you want to place another element somewhere on your Template you
need to create it either with TS or you need to map its possition.

I really recommend to you looking to http://templavoila.busynoggin.com - it
is such easy to build templates or adapt templates with it and you don't
need to map anything at all. AND you still have the full flexibility of
TemplaVoila!!!

Andi