[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila and Template Selector

Howard Johnson johnson at yachtandtravel.com
Sat Sep 5 21:30:10 CEST 2009

Thanks people,

You helping me a lot!
I am not bottom line newbie on typo3, but still lot of things are blurry for
me.

So what I understood is this:

- Use current .html template referenced through TemplaVoila, and add in that
.html my new menu
- From the Storage Folder I should update mapping for that DS and then
modify DS/TO
- Then add new data element in DS, and map it (ie. This should be my
additional menu for some user group)

And at the end I need to manage appearance of that new menu on FE through
TypoScript. For this I can use uid of the group and through condition
statement in TS I select one or other menu to appear in FE. In fact,
according to that uid of the group, one or other menu will be defined.

Right?