[TYPO3-english] Condition mapping values

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sat Sep 5 20:43:16 CEST 2009

I see...

I would do the following as a work around:

lib.news < plugin.tt_news
lib.news {
	# put your setup here
}

page.10.content = COA
page.10.content {
	10 < lib.news
	10.archiveLink = xxx

	20 < lib.news
	20.archiveLink = yyy
}

This is just a rough sketch, but you'll get the point

I am not sure how you would get the cat id within TS. Maybe you can use a
register. There might be one ( I have a shadow of a memory about such :) ).
You should read the section about registers in official doc ... I don't
know how to use them either, but it should work somehow like this
temp.news := register:tt_news_cat

Best regards
Phil

--
Opera - getting better with every release
(I used Thunderbird and Evolution before)