[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila and Template Selector

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Sep 5 16:21:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> But It's still unclear to me, how should I "import" html and css via
>> typo script?
>>
>> And how will I access to left column html content.
>>
>> I only had experience with TemplaVoila when I used to click on divs and
>> generated page structure....and months ago, without templavoila, using

This is what you need to do, map a field representing your menu to the div containing your menu (or the <ul> or...)

>> But now I am confused...how I can access to content of some html which
>> is "under" Templavoila (current left menu html).
>>
>> Maybe I miss some point, but I need help....
>
> If you are looking at a way to add content using TS (menu's, headers,
> latest news etc..)
> then you need to create a typoscript object path.

Exactly! If you read the official documentation on TV [1] you'll see how to map a menu. Ries gave you the answer (typoscript object path) but reading the doc Futuristic Template Building will give you
a clear answer.

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/1.0.1/view/1/2/#id3927097

--
Xavier Perseguers