[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila and Template Selector

Howard Johnson johnson at yachtandtravel.com
Sat Sep 5 15:27:48 CEST 2009

Ok,

But It's still unclear to me, how should I "import" html and css via
typo script?

And how will I access to left column html content.

I only had experience with TemplaVoila when I used to click on divs and
generated page structure....and months ago, without templavoila, using
just template selector, and in that case (templselector) I used to have
markers and depending on conditions I used to show one or other
content....

But now I am confused...how I can access to content of some html which
is "under" Templavoila (current left menu html).

Maybe I miss some point, but I need help....

Thanks in advance