[TYPO3-english] Betr: Re: Betr: Re: Betr: Re: CoolURI URL cannot exceed 45 chars. Bug or configuration?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Sep 5 10:27:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Now, I can't seem to find where siteScript comes from, or what it's function
> is. I'm not that familiar with the Typo3 code, so I don't know why
> siteScript is set to this value. But it seems to me that this is a bug?

siteScript is taken from Typo3. It is set in tslib_fe:

$this->siteScript = t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT');

t3lib_div says:

TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT = [script / Speaking URL] of the TYPO3 website

$retVal =
substr(t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_URL'),strlen(t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL')));

it is kinda complicated. You will need to debug t3lib_div::getIndpEnv

Regards

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech