[TYPO3-english] quite URGENT: pages don't open after update

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Sep 5 08:55:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,

The server guys updated the server to php 5.2.9 and MySQL client api to
5.0.68. After that I updated the site to TYPO3 4.2.8 (from 4.1.x).

Now the site shows only the home page. The menus don't open the
appropriate page (with or without simulatestatic or .htaccess). The
address is written correctly but the page is the home page all the time.
BE seems to work fine and Web/View module shows the right page.

I did the update wizard, compared the db and managed reference index.

Everything else went fine but the compare db in install tool stuck with
this:

ALTER TABLE cache_hash ENGINE=InnoDB;
	Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM

I tried to search, didn't really find or understand the solution --
could this have any significance or do you know what else could be wrong?

And I enabled all the error showing, but nothing has been shown yet.

I really don't have a clue of what is going on, so thank you so much for
any help you can give!

--
  With kind regards

Katja Lampela