[TYPO3-english] Header Type: menu question

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Fri Sep 4 21:09:34 CEST 2009

Hi Doug.

The optimal solution would be something like this:

-- cut --
# Put this in Page TSConfig
TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout {
 # Alternate labels for the headings
 altLabels.1 = Heading 1
 altLabels.2 = Heading 2
 altLabels.3 = Heading 3
 altLabels.4 = Heading 4
 altLabels.5 = Heading 5

 # Example of adding and removing header_layout items
 removeItems = 100
 addItems.6 = Heading 6
 addItems.99 = Hidden
}
-- cut --

-- cut --
# Put this in Typoscript Setup
### Simplify headers' markup and add <h6>:
lib.stdheader.10 {
  1.fontTag = <h1>|</h1>
  2.fontTag = <h2>|</h2>
  3.fontTag = <h3>|</h3>
  4.fontTag = <h4>|</h4>
  5.fontTag = <h5>|</h5>

 6 < .1
  6.fontTag = <h6>|</h6>
}
-- cut --

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

"La Farge Douglas" <doug at gcnpublishing.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.7325.1252076842.21281.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Thanks for the tip.  It turns out late last night I managed to find
this.

tt_content.header.20.dataWrap = <p class="csc-subheader csc-subheader-
{field:layout}">|</p>

The next question though is where do the <h1>  through <h5> 's get
wrapped in there?

Ex:
div>
thanks again,