[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila and Template Selector

johnson at yachtandtravel.com johnson at yachtandtravel.com
Fri Sep 4 18:21:21 CEST 2009

Greetings,

I am begginer in Typo3 world and this is my very first post.
Recently I got task to modify some web site in dev phase. Site is made
according to mockup using TemplaVoila plugin.
At the left is left menu column, then, center column with content, and
at the right banner section column.

Now problem is that some more functionality need to be added.

- There are 2 groups of users for site
- Upon logging in through FE, in left column at the top, there will be
different additional menu for each group

is it posible to use Template Selector for this?
Idea is to use uid of the each group and to present different parts of
the left column template...

Thanks in advance,

Howard