[TYPO3-english] TinyRTE 1.8.1 issue related to media plugin

Samrat Chakraborty Samrat.Chakraborty at lntinfotech.com
Fri Sep 4 17:27:33 CEST 2009

On adding a flash file using media button in TinyRTE the tags
Please help it a very serious issue. I have to meet deadlines.

I have doe the appropriate Template configs and PG TS configs. Please help.
 Tis is Pg TS Config

RTE.default.init {
plugins =
media,style,table,advimage,advlink,inlinepopups,searchreplace,contextmenu,paste,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,typo3filemanager,template
theme_advanced_buttons1 =
undo,redo,|,bold,italic,underline,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,|,cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,link,unlink,image,|,attribs,anchor,|,template
theme_advanced_buttons2 =tablecontrols
theme_advanced_buttons3 =
styleselect,|,formatselect,|,code,,sub,sup,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,|,nonbreaking,blockquote,|,media
theme_advanced_buttons4 =
}

RTE.default.proc {
allowTags (
                a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption,
cite,
code,
div, em,
                h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre,
q,
                span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul,
object,embed,param
        )
}

and this is Template config

 DEFINE DEFAULT HEADER
temp.stdheader.10.1.fontTag = <h2>|</h2>

# NO csc-header
temp.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap >

temp.parseFunc_RTE {

    # COPY ALLOW TAGS FROM PAGETS (WITHOUT b)
    allowTags (
        a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, br, caption, cite, code,
div, em, embed
        h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, object, ol, p, param,
pre, q,
        span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul
    )

    # DO NOT ADD class="bodytext" TO EACH LINE
    nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.P.class >

    # DO NOT WRAP THOSE TAGS WITH <p>
    nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList = cite, div, p, pre, hr,
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,table,tr,td

    # avoid unwanted p-elements in th/td on the way to FE
    externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default >
    externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc =<
lib.parseFunc

    # DO NOT ADD class="contenttable" TO EVERY TABLE => ALLOW COSTUM class
    externalBlocks.table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.table.fixAttrib.class  >

    # DO NOT AUTOLINK EVERY STRING THAT STARTS WITH HTTP OR MAILTO
    # such strings in the content are assumed to be intentional
    makelinks >
    externalBlocks.ul.stdWrap.parseFunc.makelinks = 0
    externalBlocks.ol.stdWrap.parseFunc.makelinks = 0
}

I am using TinyRTE 1.8.1
Typo3 4.2.6
WAMP and LAMP both

Thanks and Regards

Samrat Chakraborty

Software Engineer
Consulting Group
I Tech. Tower, 6th Floor I
L&T Infotech Ltd. I Powai, Mumbai I
Ph: 022 6776 7327 I Extn:7327 I
Cell:09920563033

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.