[TYPO3-english] Add a link to the parent menu item in submenu

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 16:18:48 CEST 2009

Hi

Firstly it's typo3 (not typo, thats a different piece of software - big
difference ;-) )

What I gave you would give cars (and all its siblings) in nav 10,  and
cars children in nav 20 when on cars. If you were on 'trucks' - the
sibling to cars - then nav.20 would give the childrne of trucks.

If you only want cars then you probably want something like this:

temp.nav = HMENU
temp.nav{

	10 = TMENU
	10.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
	10.NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
	10.NO.doNotShowLink=1

	10.CUR = 1
	10.CUR.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
	10.CUR.doNotLinkIt=1

	10.ACT=1
	10.ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>

	20=TMENU
	20.wrap = <ul>|</ul>

	20.NO.doNotLinkIt = 1
	20.NO.doNotShowLink=1
	20.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>

	20.CUR = 1
	20.CUR.allWrap = <li>|</li>
	20.CUR.doNotLinkIt=1

}

All of this is in TSref under the menu section
hth