[TYPO3-english] Inline CSS in RTE?

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu Sep 3 23:06:31 CEST 2009

After much trial and error I have been successful in my quest.   IT
really isn't that difficult.

However, I seem to have found some sort of "bug".

The text styles: menu shows my custom CSS classes.  However, in Safari
4.0.3 (the latest) under OSX 10.6 with Typo3 4.2.8 the colors are not
displayed.  The font size and face is correct for the custom styles/
classes.  The colors are displayed correctly in Firefox 2.0.20.

Thanks for the pointers to the docs.  I need to learn to read German...

regards,
doug