[TYPO3-english] Betr: Re: Betr: Re: CoolURI URL cannot exceed 45 chars. Bug or configuration?

Thu Sep 3 10:53:57 CEST 2009

Hi Ren?,

that URL actually is 45 character, as the / between hbs-artemis.nl and nieuws/....
is not stored in the database.

Only "nieuws/aangepaste-openstellingen-in-de-zomer/" is stored, which is
45 characters.

Pages are not hidden, only in menu. If I switch off CoolURI for /links and
subpages (in Template record for page 'links'), the links work fine, but
are of course not 'coolURI-ed'.

Rgds,
Roy