[TYPO3-english] Betr: Re: CoolURI URL cannot exceed 45 chars. Bug or configuration?

Thu Sep 3 09:18:59 CEST 2009

Hi Ren?,

if your URL's can easily exceed 90 chars, then it is still possible it is
an configuration error.

The database limits are correct. I can store up to 255 characters in the
URL field of links_cache so this isn't the problem.

The URL is stored correctly if number of chars > 45.

Kind regards,

Roy van Lamoen