[TYPO3-english] including tt_content in templavoila template

René van Densen statusnil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:49:56 CEST 2009

Either will be fine, it's a multilingual site and the only content in that
specific page is one content element with two translations. And I can't seem
to get either of the two to work. So if you can steer me a bit in either of
those directions, I would very much appreciate it.. I think it's obvious
enough I am new to this, right ? But I'm trying !

Cheers,

René