[TYPO3-english] Inline CSS in RTE?

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Sep 2 21:22:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for the documentation on how to set up the "Text:" menu
that appears at the top of the RTE in Text containers, or tt_news
Text: area.

I noticed by default these styles are set up in that Text: menu:
Detail
Important
Name of Person

However, since i have not yet defined them in my CSS files they don't
output format.  I'd like additional styles to be added.

I'm running 4.2.8 which has rtehtmlarea 1.7.11 (a system extension)
which i'm assuming is what produces the RTE functionality that appears
in the Text: areas.

searching typo3.org or google didn't net the results I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
203.665.6211 x209
Internet Software & Services For Today's Media Companies
www.gcnpublishing.com * www.bg2go.com