[TYPO3-english] FEUser Tracking

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Wed Sep 2 14:54:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am looking for an extension that tracks the logins and clicks of
logged in fe users.

The ext "loginusertrack" only tracks the logins of users the length of
session. This has the drawback drawback, that activities of "stay logged
in" users are not counted, but that would be interesting too.

The second thing I would like to is which user viewed which pages.

Does anybody know of such an extension? Or how to integrate in for
example in piwik?

TIA.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Marcus Schwemer

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting
eMail: schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Internet: http://www.netzwerkberatung.de
Blog: http://blog.typo3worx.de