[TYPO3-english] WFQBE Search Form onUpdate not performed on first call of page

Ziegler, Karl-Heinz CAR Karl-Heinz.Ziegler at carrier.utc.com
Tue Sep 1 16:31:13 CEST 2009

Hey everyone,

I have a Search query with two select field's filled from DB, the Idea is
now to select from the first box an item and using the on update function on
the second one and it show me only a smaller list, other words  select
category1 -> update list of category2 based on the selection of category1.
Okay works so far, but when I enter the page the first field (category1) is
filled but no "on update" event is raised and so I get an "Query failed"
message for the category2 box.

When I select a different item from category1 the page is updated an show me
the correct list in the category2 box, but if I select the same item as is
originally selected by enter the page nothing is happened.

Karl-Heinz Ziegler

Engineering / Drafting & Documentation

Carrier Sütrak

Tel: +49 7159 923 – 324

Fax +49 7159 923 – 33324

Carrier Sütrak ∙ Zweigniederlassung der Carrier Transicold Deutschland GmbH
& Co. KG ∙ Heinkelstraße 5 ∙ D-71272 Renningen ∙ Tel. +49-(0)7159-923-0 ∙
Fax +49-(0)7159-923-108  ∙ Handelsregister Bad Iburg HRA 110294; Persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: Carrier Transicold Deutschland
Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Handelsregister Bad Iburg HRB 110326

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Wallmeyer, Ralph Backwinckel

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any accompanying files contain
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.
This information is private and protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this
information, is strictly prohibited.