[TYPO3-english] Problem with pagebrowse and GPVars

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 00:29:24 CEST 2009

Hello Dmitry,

i read the documentation already and went through the according functions of comments. The Problem is not to display the pagebrowser. This works pefectly ;-)

The problem is, that on the second page of the pagebrowser no results are displayed. If I understand the manual correctly, I have to use the extraQueryString of the TS-Setup to pass the special POST-Vars for my query?

But at this point I can't make use of the GPvar-method:

extraQueryString = &test={GPvar:test|id}

This does not work. Is this the correct syntax?
Hope you understand my problem.

Best regards.
Walter