[TYPO3-english] FW: search function for seminars

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Sat Oct 31 18:15:30 CET 2009

Hi whoever you are!

First of all please configure your 1&1 Webmailer to not send so much
crap. It is very hard to read your message.

It would be nice to mention your name in the sender or at least at the
end of text so we know whom we are talking to.

If you managed that you might consider to write to the seminars mailing
list/newsgroup as you might get better results there.

Thanks!

Niels

nig at campline.de schrieb:
> html, body {overflow-x: visible; } html { width:100%; height:100%;margin:0px; padding:0px; overflow-y: auto; overflow-x: auto; }body { font-size: 100.01%; font-family : Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color:transparent; overflow:show; background-image:none; margin:0px; padding:5px; }p { margin:0px; padding:0px; } body { font-size: 12px; font-family : Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } p { margin: 0; padding: 0; } blockquote { padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; } blockquote.quote { border-left: 1px solid #CCC; padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; } .misspelled { background: transparent url(//webmailerng.1und1.de/static_resource/mailclient/widgets/basic/parts/maileditor/spellchecking_underline.gif) repeat-x scroll center bottom; } .correct {} .unknown {} .ignored {}   Hi all,     I' m using the extension seminars. and would like to know how to configure the settings of the integrated selector widge
t.    concretely I want to cancel some of the selector boxes (regarding the default setting) and to add others.     I'm greatful for all advices