[TYPO3-english] configure "make new translation" list field

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Oct 31 16:55:45 CET 2009

Ralf-René Schröder schrieb:

> how can i configure this list (in my installation i have 10 Languages)
> it is a multidomain system
> but in one domain i will only have the possibility to select out of tree
> of them...

Simply create special BE-Users only capable of editing the required languages.

Assign them a page-mount which is the domain/branch only requiring three languages
and allow the BE-User to only edit those three languages.

You can edit/configure new BE-Users/Groups by using the Web>List module and
clicking on the root-node (the globe icon). There you'll see your already existing
admin user. Simply add another user and configure it correctly. Stick to TYPO3
documentation about how to configure BE-Users:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/
(Probably some "getting started" tutorial)

> Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Go on and book a flight and stay to the UK for 2 weeks. It will help !!
;)

greets,
Bernhard