[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 search for uncached content

rocky ou rocky at webdevelopersblog.info
Fri Oct 30 14:19:48 CET 2009

I come across the post at
http://typo3.toaster-schwerin.de/typo3_dev/2006_09/msg00208.html. I
think this is the path I need to take.

To test whether the content is indexed and could be searched by
index_search, I added edit the setup.txt as below:
   1 plugin.tx_wecdiscussion_pi1 = USER
   2 plugin.tx_wecdiscussion_pi1 {
   3             test = COA
   4             test{
   5                 10 = TEXT
   6                 10.value = Goody content
   7                 10.wrap = | <br />
   8                 30 = USER
   9                 30.userFunc = tx_wecdiscussion_pi1->tester
  10             }
       Some more default content

The tester function in the class.tx_wecdiscussion_pi1.php just have some
test text to be rendered.

The problem is that search the text "Goody content" withing
indexed_search gives me no result.

Can any of you help me further please? Thanks!

Rocky