[TYPO3-english] Export / Import Content for Lectorate

Stefan Isak stefan.isak at konplan.com
Fri Oct 30 10:02:57 CET 2009

Hey,

a current project is right before the translation into 4 other languages.
To handle this, we use the l10n extension.

Now I am facing the problem that first of all I want to have the content
proofread by the translation agency.
Therefore I need an XML export of the content. In this case the source and
the target language will be the same (the default language).
L10N can't handle this and I also can't find an appropriate configuration
to build a XML file using the t3d export & import functions.

Somebody already rose to a similar challenge?

Thanks a lot.

Stefan