[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.2.10: Ext Manager gone!

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Wed Oct 28 19:06:14 CET 2009

Hi everyone!

I have a problem after updating. The Extension Manager for the admin
user is gone! See here:

	http://img264.yfrog.com/i/typo3.png/

The first login after upgrading to 4.2.10, everything went fine, I
installed one extension (pmkhtmlcrop), which I did not actually use,
but wanted to try out. Then today, when I wanted to check back, I
noticed that the Ext manager is gone, but still listed in the "compare
user" display, as you can see in the above image.

Any ideas what went wrong and how to fix it?

Best regards,

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Mobile  +49 (0)162 7278759