[TYPO3-english] Noob question, installing on Mac Os X 10.6 server

Christian Goudreau Christian.Goudreau at apapul.ulaval.ca
Wed Oct 28 14:03:07 CET 2009

Everything was green. I'll try to clear all caches.

I installed a package with typo3 and mamp. Everything was working
fine, so I've done some research and found that you can't simply copy
past an already existing site to a new server. You have to export it.
So, I'll also try this. Can anyone tell me if it's the right way ?

Christian Goudreau, ACSP