[TYPO3-english] Noob question, installing on Mac Os X 10.6 server

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:18:43 CET 2009

Am Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:14:22 -0400 schrieb Christian Goudreau:

> I've not copied the hole server, only the typo3 source files, site files
> and site BD.
>
> I'm using firefox. I'll check files permissions another time.

it may be directory permissions.
does the install-tool (1: Basic Configuration) shows all directories with
green check?

BTW: have you cleared all TYPO3-cache on new server after transferring
data from old page?

> I also tried to install from scratch and I got something weird, the file
> path for the arborescence menu is incorrect, so I get an http error (See
> image). Every other thing seem to work, but since I can't chose pages or
> add new pages, I can't really test it.

which image? url? (don't attach images to postings/mailings)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html