[TYPO3-english] Noob question, installing on Mac Os X 10.6 server

Christian Goudreau Christian.Goudreau at apapul.ulaval.ca
Tue Oct 27 18:14:22 CET 2009

I've not copied the hole server, only the typo3 source files, site
files and site BD.

I'm using firefox. I'll check files permissions another time.

I also tried to install from scratch and I got something weird, the
file path for the arborescence menu is incorrect, so I get an http
error (See image). Every other thing seem to work, but since I can't
chose pages or add new pages, I can't really test it.

Christian Goudreau, ACSP