[TYPO3-english] felogin via TS redirects

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 27 18:05:47 CET 2009

hi steffen

thx ever so much fpr your support so far!

I installed the version ya gave me, and at least the login/logout
through the loginbox in right column workz fine with ###ACTION_URI###
in the template file, means I am redirected to the login.html (uid 24).

what still doesn't work, is a login-error-redirect, like providing the
wrong credentials in the loginbox in right column, it redirects to uid
24 but no loginerror message is shown, uid 24 is simply blank.

same when I am logged in as FE user and call the login.html (uid 24)
manually, logging out leads to a blank page.

maybe I have missunderstood sth. is it necessary to provide an extra
page for all possible statuses?

like
login uid 24
logout uid 25