[TYPO3-english] nc_staticfilecache in a 4.3.0b2 system

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Oct 27 17:14:44 CET 2009

Hey folks,

has somebody got nc_staticfilecache running on TYPO3 4.3.0b2 with success?

The extension itself works, but in Web>Info>Static HTML it shows every
page not cached and explains: loginsDeniedCfg is true

Now the funny part is that I have nothing changed for the login mode of
all pages and there's no explanation left why the system shouldn't cache
the pages.

It worked fine under 4.2.6. Additionional information: The extension
itself showed me it only was made for systems in the 4.2.x branch when I
tried to install it in the EM. After ignoring that (some extensions work
well after doing so) the extension had no errors left. Only thing is
that no page is cached.

Have you got more information on this for me? ;)

Thanks in advance.

Marcel