[TYPO3-english] Noob question, installing on Mac Os X 10.6 server

Christian Goudreau Christian.Goudreau at apapul.ulaval.ca
Tue Oct 27 14:13:08 CET 2009

All is in the title, I'm having some hard time to install typo3 on my
server.

But there's is one thing, I have a copy of every file that was already
on another server, everyting is fine on that server. But on mine,
every time a try to save or edit something, I just can't ! The panels
to edit text are empty and I can't write inside them...

Anyone have a clue ?

I tried to install the new version by copying the files. Then, new
problem, it doesn't show the arborescence, so I can't say if it's
working or not...

Anyone have a clue ?

Permission on files seems to be correct...

Christian Goudreau, ACSP