[TYPO3-english] WHERE TO POST WHAT!

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Oct 26 18:54:33 CET 2009

Francois Suter skrev:
> Hi,
>
>>> Could you get this somehow into the documentation which gets served by
>>> default. Actually an ectension should not be put on TER if a link to the
>>> "where post support request" isn't there as each extension has no or has
>>> support and so the people know if they should use it or not.
>>
>> I do not have permissions for this :( May be Francois Suter has access?..
>
> Nope, I'm not responsible for this. It's maintained by the Documentation
> Team. I would open an issue in the Doc Team's bug tracker on Forge (see:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam).
>
> Cheers

The DocTeam is the correct address for changes in the Documentation
Templates. But it's a really easy change to implement.

But as not everyone makes a manual, and a lot of people are using the
kickstarter, wouldn't it be an idea to put some lines in the README.txt
file produced by the kickstarter.

Regards

Erik S