[TYPO3-english] tt_news links - why?

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Oct 26 18:13:51 CET 2009

Thanks for the clue on this. I figured out what it is.

I had done this:

#this next line breaks embedded links
#plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap >

I did this because I didn't want the <p> in the List view for the
article:
CA-MRSA Less Likely in Atopic Children
Community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus skin
infections occur significantly less often among... »

I want:

CA-MRSA Less Likely in Atopic Children Community-associated
methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus skin infections occur
significantly less often among... »

And anyone suggest how I might be able to do that?

thanks,
doug