[TYPO3-english] R: R: pieces of template disappearing on T3 4.2.8

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Mon Oct 26 09:31:04 CET 2009

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer, but it doesn't fit my problem... maybe I didn't explained myself properly.

My problem is: For unknown reasons I experience the following behaviour of following plugins:
 - tipafriend_plus
 - sr_feuser_register

1. The link "Not a member yet? Click here to register!" disappears (it is not rendered)
2. If I reach the user register page directly (http://mysite/create/user/ ) the registration form disappears (it is not rendered)
3. If I click on "send to friend" link, the page with the send form disappears (it is not rendered)

In every case, the solution is clearing FE Cache

For a temporary solution, I currently use this "trick": for every "bad rendered" page, I added an EXT TS template with this very single line in Setup:

page.config.no_cache = 1

If someone has other suggestions...

Best regards

Riccardo De Contardi
 \
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
Tel +39.02 20 23 271 - Fax +39.02 20 240 561