[TYPO3-english] admPanel for backend users

Alexander Hahn ringedingdong at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:46:18 CET 2009

This is exactly what I meant. I tried all the obvious solutions. None of
them works.

I hope to learn anything new, cause I really don't want to reset all parts
of the site to search for a clue - it's a reeeealy big site with many
custom extensions and 23 multi-domain-sites (with one template).

-- Alex