[TYPO3-english] nc_ttnews_mostpopular limit time perioud

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Oct 23 09:33:05 CEST 2009

Am 23.10.2009, 09:05 Uhr, schrieb Ahmed Moosavi <r.mesbah at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
> I'm not familiar with PHP , is there a way to limit the most popular
> news for (nc_ttnews_mostpopular) to a time period like 24 Hours or so ?

Hi Ahmed,

I made a patch some time ago. Ext is placed under [1].
I must admit, it's not the cleanest way (better would be TypoScript
configuration).
But at least it works.

I think, I should release this as separate extension, as
nc_ttnews_mostpopular is not maintained and so my patch wouldn't be
integrated, I think.

Sorry, can't find the diff currently. Only the complete EXT

Steffen

[1] http://st-g.de/tmp/T3X_nc_ttnews_mostpopular-0_2_1-z-200910230929.t3x