[TYPO3-english] Add field on tt_news plugin tab at tt_content

José Freitas jose.ricardo at convergenceworks.com.br
Thu Oct 22 23:19:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying, with no much sucess, to create a extension (with assistance of
kickstarer) that adds a field on tt_news. I've installed the ttnewsfield
extension but the example in there just includes fields on a News or News
Category objects, but not inside the content (that's what I need). The
problem, as I could see, is that the content uses flexforms to show the
fields of the plugins, and I'm having difficulties in add a field on the
flexform. I'm also using Dynaflex and Dynaflex_tut, but the example that
this last brings creates a new plugin and add a flexform to it, and what I
need is to add a field on a existing plugin flexform. Google is not helping
also...

Could anyone help me? What I need to do to add a field on the tt_content
plugin tab only for tt_news?

If the solution is Dynaflex, how to use it? What should I put on the
ext_tables.php, localconf.php and other files? What value I must set to the
'path'? Do I need a empty flexform like the example? Should 'list_type' be
'9' (since tt_news list_type is a number 9)?

Thanks.

José Ricardo Jr.