[TYPO3-english] Include stylesheet from an extension

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 22 19:11:24 CEST 2009

Tomiţă MILITARU wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm making my own extension with Kickstarter and I need on the page that the
> plugin is included to include on that page a certain stylesheet.

In Dmitry Dulepov's book "TYPO3 Extension Development" [1] is a nice
function to get header parts from the HTML template, adjust the paths
and put them in the header, and *only* on the page where the plugin is used.

Basically it puts the HTML for the JS and CSS in the header with a call to:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData[$key] = $headerParts;

[1] http://www.packtpub.com/typo3-extension-development/book

Regards, Jigal.