[TYPO3-english] Include stylesheet from an extension

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Thu Oct 22 14:46:16 CEST 2009

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Tomiţă MILITARU
Datum:       22.10.2009 12:51:
> Still not working ...
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tomiţă MILITARU schrieb:
>>> I'm making my own extension with Kickstarter and I need on the page that
>> the
>>> plugin is included to include on that page a certain stylesheet.
>>> I've tried to put in the extension's Typoscript code:
>>> page.includeCSS {
>>>   file1 = http://domain.com/css/style.css
>>>   file1.title = main_stylesheet
>>> }
>>> But has no effect. Any ideas?
>> That's what I do in one of my extensions:
>>
>> page {
>>        includeCSS {
>>                tx_seminars_pi1 = EXT:seminars/pi1/seminars_pi1.css
>>        }
>>        includeJS {
>>                tx_seminars_pi1 = EXT:seminars/pi1/tx_seminars_pi1.js
>>        }
>> }
>>
>> So these are just strings with file paths.
>>

>> Oliver

1) Please quote correctly.
2) As Oliver's solution is the way that is working on a lot of
installations "still not working..." means: check WHY is not working in
your setup. With the few lines of code you're providing help from here
is not  possible. e.g. you might use baseUrl and we have no chance to
figure that out ;-)

Regs. Peter.

--
Fiat lux! Docendo discimus.