[TYPO3-english] Include stylesheet from an extension

Rene Gulager rgl at samf.aau.dk
Thu Oct 22 11:22:18 CEST 2009

Hi

Im using a other  way to include css in some of my extentions

page.headerData.30=TEXT
page.headerData.30.insertData=1
page.headerData.30.data(
        PATH:EXT:myextention/static/css/style/css/general.css
    )
page.headerData.30.noTrimWrap(

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="|" media="all" />

)

I don't know if it will work for you but you could try to change the
line         PATH:EXT:myextention/static/css/style/css/general.css to
the url of your css file

Regards
Rene Gulager